Sunday, July 31, 2016

IM BACK

I fell off the face of the bloggersphere for a little while, but life certainly has not slowed down. Here are the 30 second spark notes of what has been going on lately:

- Spent the spring semester dying a slow death of medical-surgical nursing. 

- Found a new adventure for this August and put the wedding date on hold. 

- I actually have started conditioning and training myself to be a runner. (Instead of just telling myself I want to like running, but not getting up off the couch.) I'm actually doing it!!

- Finished my med-surg rotation for nursing school in May. 

- Worked my bum off for summer courses the first half of this summer. 







- Adventured in New Hampshire, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, and Nantucket.

- Played in the mountains a whole bunch. 


- Calib got hired for his dream job!

- I started a new nannying job in addition to the hospital.

- I only have 2 more semesters until I become an RN!







Every day is an exciting adventure. I couldn't feel luckier with this life of mine. 



(Cheesy lines over... Here are some pictures of my dog who is still painfully adorable and perfect.)










No comments:

Post a Comment