Tuesday, July 7, 2015

ABOUT ME

HELLO,

My name is Scotlyn. Welcome to this strange start of a collaboration of my thoughts. After following a few amazing young women as they journeyed through the blogosphere, I finally decided "I could do that." And here we are.

For now, I'm making this blog for me, but if you're reading this, I'd love for you to come along for the ride.

I really enjoy feeling like I know the person behind the words when I read, so here's a little of me for you.


1. My name is Scotlyn. Sounds like Scott-lyn. It has nothing to do with the country Scotland. Thanks, mom and dad.

2. I am a 21 years old, but truly an old soul. This has a lot to do with the way I think and act... Or that I can't stay up past 10pm most nights.

3. I am in nursing school. I have a passion for psychology and am going to be a psychiatric nurse (some day.)

4. I met my boyfriend, C, when I was 15 years old. We started dating in 2010 when I was just about to turn 16 and he was 17. Over five years later, and we are planning the rest of our lives together.

5. C and I are fur-parents to Jefferson, our 1 year old Australian Shepard. If you met him, you'd know why he is nicknamed 'Mayor Jefferson.' He is so personable and always looks like he is on his way to greet the townspeople and make an important speech.

6. I have two older sisters and grew up in a tiny town close to Cape Cod, Ma.

7. My favorite place in the world is Jefferson, NH. Another teeny, tiny town nestled in the White Mountains. C's parents have a house up there and there is no happier place in the world.




I love talking to people. Don't be shy.

xo,
Scotlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment